Sleeps 6 + Cot
Three storey semi-detached Farmhouse has excellent family accommodation. Family lounge and a large family kitchen/diner. The Farmhouse enjoys views across the gardens and open countryside.
- Excellent cottage for family, grandparents and friends
- 1 double bedroom with 5ft bed
- Attic double bedroom with super king bed and en-suite with spa bath
- 1 twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- VisitBritain 4 Star Gold Rated
- Hall Entry leading to
- Fully fitted kitchen and dining area with a bay window that looks across the front lawn.
- Separate large comfortable family lounge.
- Spacious double bedroom with 5ft bed, and cot area
- Twin single bedroom and cot area if required
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
Top Attic Floor
- Superb bedroom with Super-king bed and vaulted ceilings
- Flat-screen TV and sitting area
- En-suite bathroom with spa bath
Your Cottage Includes:
- Linen (duvets) and towels
- Oil central heating
- Superfast WIFI
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, Larder fridge, freezer, Nespresso coffee machine with arrival capsules selection
- Smart TV in lounge and DVD
- Highchair, cot, stair-gate and bed guards on request
- Cot linen not included
- Blackout blinds in first-floor bedrooms
Shared Complex Facilities:
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Play Barn with lounge area, pool table, table tennis & under 5’s play area
- Children’s outdoor play paddock, swings, climbing frame, football area with goal posts and bike shelter with a selection of bikes to suit all ages.
- Open plan gardens with garden furniture, barbecue and quiet sitting areas
- On-site laundry facilities washing machines & dryer
- Off-road car parking with E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive) Please note Cape Cottage has private parking also with an E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive)
All our cottages are non-smoking and we are unable to accept pets
WHAT OUR GUESTS HAVE TO SAY...
"Lower Wood Farm offers families excellent facilities. Our grandchildren couldn’t have been happier with the pool and play barn, and loved being allowed to try out the jacuzzi in our upstairs bedroom. The Farmhouse is a smart and comfortable holiday home for six people with everything you need for a weekend or longer stay.
The Farmhouse, 2023-10-31
"This is the 5th time we’ve visited and, as always, we had a wonderful time. Jill is incredibly welcoming and the cottages are always immaculately clean and really well appointed and very comfortable. The toy barn and beautiful pool were a hit with us all as usual. The Halloween fancy dress event and trick or treating went down a treat too. Thank you and we can’t wait to come back. "
The Farmhouse, 2023-10-28
"A great place to stay, very clean and friendly staff, my children thought the swimming pool was great."
The Farmhouse, 2023-10-22
"A fabulous stay in a quiet complex of a few cottages. Clean, friendly, comfortable, with everything you need for a self-catering holiday. The play barn is extensive, with table tennis and table football for older kids. The pool is clean (and heated!) and you get your own time slots so it’s peaceful - enjoy a leisurely swim or play with family. The campsite is adjacent and is quiet. The farm is wonderfully tranquil and beautiful. We saw stags and deer, owls, dragonflies. The local farm shop sells local sausages, eggs and bacon - yum! It’s a perfect place to chill out or explore. We went cycling and running and the local walks are quiet. The beach is very close by and we swam with seals!! Jill is the perfect host and quickly sorts anything that needs attention. My family had an amazing holiday and got a very needed break. "
The Farmhouse, 2023-08-28
"Our second stay at Lower Wood Farm, previously in Bramley. Love the private use of the pool every day, great games room. Cottage well equipped and comfy. Beautifully maintained grounds. Very handy for a variety of beaches and other attractions. "
The Farmhouse, 2023-08-12
"Third visit here and will definitely back next year! Excellent facilities and private swimming sessions a real bonus. "
The Farmhouse, 2023-03-21
"The excellent accommodation and facilities are truly enhanced by the approach and friendliness of all staff and the owner at all times to ensure you enjoy your stay - guest service of the highest order "
The Farmhouse, 2022-11-01
"We stayed in the Farmhouse; granny, grandad, mum, dad and two children aged 3 and 8 months. We couldn't have hoped for a better week away.
The accommodation was comfortable, clean and extremely well equipped, and the swimming pool was warm and clean with private bookable sessions which were great (though some peak slots booked up in advance even on a relatively quiet week)
We enjoyed trips to Great Yarmouth, a boat on the Broads and the steam railway at Holt. Some of the local attractions were not open weekdays outside school holidays however which caught us out so we would recommend checking in advance.
We will be back!"
The Farmhouse, 2022-09-20
Flyover Video & Site Plan
Explore Lower Wood Farm complex from the air by watching our flyover video or by viewing the site plan below.View Video
Our holiday cottages offer quality fittings and furnishings and are tastefully designed with attention to detail, many retaining the old beams and vaulted ceilings. All have been awarded Visit Britain 4 and 5-star gold ratings and sit within five acres of beautiful open gardens and fields with an abundance of wildlife.