Sleeps 6 + Cot
Three storey semi-detached Farmhouse has excellent family accommodation. Family lounge and a large family kitchen/diner. The Farmhouse enjoys views across the gardens and open countryside.
- Excellent cottage for family, grandparents and friends
- 1 double bedroom with 5ft bed
- Attic double bedroom with super king bed and en-suite with spa bath
- 1 twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- VisitBritain 4 Star Gold Rated
- Hall Entry leading to
- Fully fitted kitchen and dining area with a bay window that looks across the front lawn.
- Separate large comfortable family lounge.
- Spacious double bedroom with 5ft bed, and cot area
- Twin single bedroom and cot area if required
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
Top Attic Floor
- Superb bedroom with Super-king bed and vaulted ceilings
- Flat-screen TV and sitting area
- En-suite bathroom with spa bath
Your Cottage Includes:
- Linen (duvets) and towels
- Oil central heating
- Superfast WIFI
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, Larder fridge, freezer, Nespresso coffee machine with arrival capsules selection
- Smart TV in lounge and DVD
- Highchair, cot, stair-gate and bed guards on request
- Cot linen not included
- Blackout blinds in first-floor bedrooms
Shared Complex Facilities:
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Play Barn with lounge area, pool table, table tennis & under 5’s play area
- Children’s outdoor play paddock, swings, climbing frame, football area with goal posts and bike shelter with a selection of bikes to suit all ages.
- Open plan gardens with garden furniture, barbecue and quiet sitting areas
- On-site laundry facilities washing machines & dryer
- Off-road car parking with E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive) Please note Cape Cottage has private parking also with an E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive)
All our cottages are non-smoking and we are unable to accept pets
WHAT OUR GUESTS HAVE TO SAY...
"Perfect place for children. We didn't actually leave the complex! The Farmhouse is in my opinion the best placed of the cottages, as the door opens straight out onto the playing field so you can see the kids at all times. The games and equipment provided in the barn are frankly amazing. The pool is lovely and warm and clean. The Farmhouse itself is perfect for a multi-generational holiday. All fittings and appliances top quality. Lovely and quiet everywhere and felt very private."
The Farmhouse, 2022-05-17
"This is our second stay at LWF. We visited with more family this time around and therefore booked the Farmhouse. The Farmhouse was beautiful and certainly didn't disappoint. It was so lovely sitting on the bench outside watching my little one roam around and explore safely, playing with all of the wonderful toys/equipment that's provided for children (and always so clean!). We love the private swimming slots, particularly with a small toddler! We'll certainly be back!"
The Farmhouse, 2022-05-14
"This is our fifth time of staying at Lower Wood Farm in 8 years and once again, we weren't disappointed. The Farmhouse and the facilities were all spotless and attention to detail first class. We have not been able to find any other self-catering property that quite beats here and will be coming back!"
The Farmhouse, 2022-04-25
"I do not want to give an excellent review because others will find these incredible cottages.
I am not telling you how well we were looked after
I am not letting on that the swimming pool and games room kept all members of our family from Grandad to our 5 year old thoroughly entertained
I am not going to say that it was tough to leave and we will definitely be booking again
Please keep this secret "
The Farmhouse, 2022-02-02
"Fabulous facilities for families and children of all ages inside and out - everything thought of and exceeded expectations. The family particularly loved the pool and play area. Jill seems to have thought of everything for a great stay away .. the cottages are so well equipped and comfortable and everywhere so clean and covid safe. Fab location too in the countryside and near the sea with great views. Some good eateries around too. A fantastic family weekend"
The Farmhouse, 2021-10-05
"We stayed in The Farmhouse. It was beautifully furnished and had great appliances which all worked well. All the staff and owners were friendly and we had many chats with Jill, Faye and Carol. Our grandchildren loved the play barn and outside play equipment -and we all spent quality time in the fabulous swimming pool."
The Farmhouse, 2021-09-28
"This is our third visit with our two grand children and their parents. We always look to find facilities ie swimming pool etc. We have done this several times in our country and have never found anything to match Lower Wood Farm. The accommodation and facilities are brilliant"
The Farmhouse, 2021-07-31
"Was a good location overall, access to all local amenities was good. Would have been nice to have had slightly more privacy either front or rear but overall very good"
The Farmhouse, 2021-07-24
Flyover Video & Site Plan
Explore Lower Wood Farm complex from the air by watching our flyover video or by viewing the site plan below.View Video
Our holiday cottages offer quality fittings and furnishings and are tastefully designed with attention to detail, many retaining the old beams and vaulted ceilings. All have been awarded Visit Britain 4 and 5-star gold ratings and sit within five acres of beautiful open gardens and fields with an abundance of wildlife.