A charming sunny courtyard cottage with the old beams and vaulted ceilings of the original farm buildings, Pipkin has an open-plan sitting room with a kitchen/diner. Adjoining Russet and Bramley, this single-storey cottage looks over open countryside and The Courtyard.
- Excellent cottage for couples/young family
- 1 double bedroom with 5ft bed
- 1 twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- VisitBritain 4 Star Gold Rated
- Easy walking access
Your cottage includes:
- Linen (duvets) and towels
- Oil central heating
- Superfast WIFI
- Electric cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Smart wall-mounted TV in the lounge
- Highchair, cot, stair-gate and bed guards on request
- Cot linen not included
- Blackout blinds in single bedroom
Shared Complex Facilities:
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Play Barn with lounge area, pool table, table tennis & under 5’s play area
- Children’s outdoor play paddock, swings, climbing frame, football area with goal posts and bike shelter with a selection of bikes to suit all ages.
- Open plan gardens with garden furniture, barbecue and quiet sitting areas
- On-site laundry facilities washing machines & dryer
- Off-road car parking with E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive) Please note Cape Cottage has private parking also with an E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive)
All our cottages are non-smoking and we are unable to accept pets
WHAT OUR GUESTS HAVE TO SAY...
"The cottage was perfect. 5 star. It was clean, comfortable, everything we could possibly need. The pool was amazing as was the whole area where the cottages are. Peaceful and relaxing. Wish we could have stayed for longer. We will definitely be going here again."
"Lower wood Farm is a beautiful quiet rural location amazingly well cared for and clean. The facilities in the area are fine. The swimming pool is well managed but for elderly people it is very difficult to get into the water through lack of rails and hand holds. This was a pity for us."
"Would recommend to any one, really enjoyed our stay great location. Staff friendly and very helpful. Will come again.ASAP."
"Great place to stay and very comfortable. Very good location and tucked out of the way from main roads so very quiet."
"From the moment we arrived, our stay was made relaxed and enjoyable. We arrived late however we were still met with a smile by Jill who showed us round the Cottage and Pool and then let us enjoy the tea and cake waiting for us in our kitchen. The pool is even better than the photos, and we used this numerous times over our weekend stay. The cottage was spotless, very comfortable and had everything we needed and more! The Playbarn and outside play area, with its football nets, bikes for all to use and pool table, was a real hit with my 7 year old ( as was the Smart TV/Wifi so we could enjoy a family Netflix movie night after a long day of exploring and swimming!)
Horsey Seals were less than a 30 minute drive away and Casiter beach less than 10 minutes.
Lower Wood Farm is a real treasure, beautiful location, 5* accommodation and facilities and a perfect location to explore Norfolk."
"Charming and beautiful cottage for two with everything that you could need .
Would certainly return .
"This is the second time we have stayed here and we will be going back. The cottage was lovely and there is so much to do there for the children. The swimming pool was great and the whole layout outside works well. Had a great stay there."
"Lovely weekend at Lowerwood Farm. We'll equipped for children - my daughter loved the Playbarn. All areas were spotlessly clean and beautifully maintained. Lovely walks and beaches nearby. "
Flyover Video & Site Plan
Explore Lower Wood Farm complex from the air by watching our flyover video or by viewing the site plan below.View Video
Our holiday cottages offer quality fittings and furnishings and are tastefully designed with attention to detail, many retaining the old beams and vaulted ceilings. All have been awarded Visit Britain 4 and 5-star gold ratings and sit within five acres of beautiful open gardens and fields with an abundance of wildlife.