Sleeps 4 + Cot
A charming sunny courtyard cottage with the old beams and vaulted ceilings of the original farm buildings, Pipkin has an open-plan sitting room with a kitchen/diner. Adjoining Russet and Bramley, this single-storey cottage looks over open countryside and The Courtyard.
- Excellent cottage for couples/young family
- 1 double bedroom with 5ft bed
- 1 twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- VisitBritain 4 Star Gold Rated
- Easy walking access
Your cottage includes:
- Linen (duvets) and towels
- Oil central heating
- Superfast WIFI
- Electric cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Smart wall-mounted TV in the lounge
- Highchair, cot, stair-gate and bed guards on request
- Cot linen not included
- Blackout blinds in single bedroom
Shared Complex Facilities:
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Play Barn with lounge area, pool table, table tennis & under 5’s play area
- Children’s outdoor play paddock, swings, climbing frame, football area with goal posts and bike shelter with a selection of bikes to suit all ages.
- Open plan gardens with garden furniture, barbecue and quiet sitting areas
- On-site laundry facilities washing machines & dryer
- Off-road car parking with E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive) Please note Cape Cottage has private parking also with an E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive)
All our cottages are non-smoking and we are unable to accept pets
WHAT OUR GUESTS HAVE TO SAY...
"Excellent cottage for a family. a lovely swimming pool & play barn for children. Jill the owner works very hard to make sure you enjoy your stay. Would highly recommend."
"We found this lovely location around 10 years ago and have been back every year. Great for the kids and adults alike. Peaceful and well kitted out :)"
"This cottage was very pleasant and comfortable. It was peaceful and relaxing. The pool was very good too."
"The accommodation and services were fantastic. Great location for visiting lots of beaches and attractions nearby. But plenty to do at Lower Farm that we could have spent more time doing... bike riding,walking, playing in the games room, swimming, just chilling in the sunshine. We wished we had a couple of days longer there and would definitely recommend it. Great quality!"
"We immediately felt at home. A friendly welcome made sure that all was well. Comfortable in all respects. We were very impressed with the standard of cleanliness. We highly recommend the cottage."
"Cottage was clean and beautifully presented. Outside space was a delight cleverly designed hedging gave privacy. Communal bbq and play areas were well maintained , although toddler swing could be updated.The swimming pool was great sensible rota and spotless.Lots of walks,farm shop nearby . Friendly staff chilled atmosphere. Will come again.!"
"Very high standard, facilities wonderful, especially swimming and playbarn. Really comfy beds and kitchen well stocked. Liked the little cakes on arrival"
"We have stayed in Pipkin several times. Excellent accommodation for a family holiday with all the facilities one needs."
Flyover Video & Site Plan
Explore Lower Wood Farm complex from the air by watching our flyover video or by viewing the site plan below.View Video
Our holiday cottages offer quality fittings and furnishings and are tastefully designed with attention to detail, many retaining the old beams and vaulted ceilings. All have been awarded Visit Britain 4 and 5-star gold ratings and sit within five acres of beautiful open gardens and fields with an abundance of wildlife.