Sleeps 4 + Cot
A single-storey sunny courtyard cottage with the old beams and vaulted ceilings of original farm buildings, Russet has an open-plan sitting room with a kitchen/diner. Adjoining Pipkin Cottage and Braeburn Barn, Russet overlooks open countryside and The Courtyard.
- 1 double bedroom with Super King Bed and wall-mounted TV
- 2 single bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- VisitBritain 4 Star Gold Rated
- Easy walking access
Your Cottage Includes:
- Linen (duvets) and towels
- Oil central heating
- Superfast WIFI
- Electric cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Smart wall-mounted TV in the lounge
- Highchair, cot, stair-gate and bed guards on request
- Cot linen not included
- Blackout blinds in single bedroom
Shared Complex Facilities:
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Play Barn with lounge area, pool table, table tennis & under 5’s play area
- Children’s outdoor play paddock, swings, climbing frame, football area with goal posts and bike shelter with a selection of bikes to suit all ages.
- Open plan gardens with garden furniture, barbecue and quiet sitting areas
- On-site laundry facilities washing machines & dryer
- Off-road car parking with E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive) Please note Cape Cottage has private parking also with an E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive)
All our cottages are non-smoking and we are unable to accept pets
WHAT OUR GUESTS HAVE TO SAY...
"We have been staying in self catering accommodation for over 30 years and we can honestly say this is the best yet! The accommodation is beautifully maintained and the online pictures and videos do not oversell. Jill was very welcoming and I was personally impressed with the small army of ladies she has to help her on changeover days. Having stayed for two weeks, we saw how much care is lavished on this site and I defy anyone to be disappointed in their stay here. We rarely return to somewhere we have stayed but I can see us coming back here again.
A note on the area - fabulous for wildlife (hares, marsh harriers, seals at Horsey Gap, deer a-plenty) as well as the sea and wonderful Broads in easy access.
Perfect - thank you!"
"We stayed for a long weekend as a surprise birthday treat for my other half. The location was brilliant, not far from shops, seaside and theres so much for my kids to do onsite that once they say the games room had no reason to leave. Dedicated hour in the pool per cottage is perfect, my boys absolutely loved it,, we will definitely come back!"
"A lovely last minute break away, stayed in Russet this time, beautiful accommodation with all the home comforts and every little detail thought of.
Kids loved the facilities especially the pool and the play barn hours of fun.
Looking forward to the next visit
Thank you Jill and team "
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay but it was spoilt by the weather which was nobodies fault.
It meant we couldn’t enjoy many of the facilities outside
We did really appreciate the use of the indoor swimming pool it was a life saver
The cottage was lovely and worked well for us The only negative was the heating struggled to get to the last two bedrooms while it was hot in the lounge "
"Another wonderful holiday at Lower Wood Farm, we enjoyed it very much, and have already booked for next year!"
"The best cottage I've ever stayed in
Modern all the convenience you could need in the cottage
Cleanliness very good especially in these challenging times
Price reasonable and countryside beautiful
I would recommend these cottages to anyone"
"This is about the 27 th time we have stayed at Lowerwood farm …….. enough said! Wonderful place! Superb swimming pool!"
"Russet Cottage is spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The gardens are beautiful and everything is provided for a relaxing holiday. We keep coming back as we always have a great time!"
Flyover Video & Site Plan
Explore Lower Wood Farm complex from the air by watching our flyover video or by viewing the site plan below.View Video
Our holiday cottages offer quality fittings and furnishings and are tastefully designed with attention to detail, many retaining the old beams and vaulted ceilings. All have been awarded Visit Britain 4 and 5-star gold ratings and sit within five acres of beautiful open gardens and fields with an abundance of wildlife.