Sleeps 6 + Cot
Three-storey semi-detached cottage with a spacious family sitting room, kitchen/diner and ground floor cloakroom. The Cottage enjoys views across the gardens and open countryside.
- Excellent cottage for family, grandparents and friends
- 1 double bedroom with 5ft bed
- Attic double bedroom with 5ft bed and en-suite with spa bath
- 1 twin bedroom
- Shower/WC room
- VisitBritain 4 Star Gold Rated
- Kitchen entry to fully fitted kitchen and diner.
- Separate large comfortable family lounge.
- Cloakroom toilet
- Spacious double bedroom with 5ft bed, TV and cot area if required
- Twin single bedroom and cot area if required
- Shower room with toilet and vanity unit.
Top Attic Floor
- Superb double bedroom with 5 ft bed and vaulted ceilings
- A flat-screen TV and sitting area
- En-suite bathroom with spa bath
- Not suitable for cot
Your Cottage Includes:
- Linen (duvets) and towels
- Oil central heating
- Superfast WIFI
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine with arrival capsules selection
- Smart TV in lounge and DVD
- Highchair, cot, stair-gate and bed guards on request
- Cot linen not included
- Blackout blinds in single bedroom
Shared Complex Facilities:
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Play Barn with lounge area, pool table, table tennis & under 5’s play area
- Children’s outdoor play paddock, swings, climbing frame, football area with goal posts and bike shelter with a selection of bikes to suit all ages.
- Open plan gardens with garden furniture, barbecue and quiet sitting areas
- On-site laundry facilities washing machines & dryer
- Off-road car parking with E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive) Please note Cape Cottage has private parking also with an E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive)
All our cottages are non-smoking and we are unable to accept pets
WHAT OUR GUESTS HAVE TO SAY...
"This was our fifth stay at this property. Location is near to many attractions. It is the swimming pool and games room that attracts our two grand children. There is plenty on site for youngsters of all ages. Lots of outdoor space and enough car parking. Jill and her team work very hard to ensure everything is in tip top condition."
The Cottage, 2024-02-17
"Another lovely stay at Lower Wood Farm, lost count of the number of times since first visit in 2005, some short breaks and family holidays. As always everything immaculate thanks to superwoman Jill Weather wasn’t brilliant, but it didn’t spoil our stay. "
The Cottage, 2023-11-21
"We stayed in The Cottage and our friends stayed in The Appleloft. Both properties were of an excellent standard and we would all be happy to book again for our annual get away next year."
The Cottage, 2023-11-14
"We found the cottage very homely & comfortable.
The indoor swimming pool & play barn plus an outdoor area were ideal for our Grandchildren.
The owners Jill & her husband are very attentive & welcoming.
A nice area to explore Norfolk from.
We would highly recommend their cottages.
The Cottage, 2023-10-31
"4 generations came together to celebrate an 80th birthday. The accomodation is beautiful, the facilities are amazing and something for everyone. The games room is unreal for children and grown ups. Everywhere is very well looked after and of the highest standard. The only down thing is that we didn't book for long enough!! Will be coming back!! "
The Cottage, 2023-10-09
"Superbly managed facilities. Perfect accommodation for exploring Norfolk. Will definitely stay here again"
The Cottage, 2023-09-21
"We've never been on holiday to the same place twice but Lower Wood Farm is so good that we made an exception. If you have kids you'll understand why. My two are 3 and a half and almost 2. The farm has everything you need to keep your kids entertained on days when you're not taking a trip out. From the play barn that's bigger than most people's houses, to the outdoor space where the kids can just play and run. There's also a pool that you can book for a private swim with just your family. There is even a selection of different sized bikes for family use. The cottages themselves are thoughtfully equipped with everything you need to make your stay as relaxing as it can be with two toddlers."
The Cottage, 2023-09-13
"Excellent accomodation with good facilities. The bedrooms were spacious and nicely decorated and furnished.
The bikes were particularly popular with our teenage grandchildren. The swimming pool is also very good and the booked sessions works very well.
We managed to use the BBQ and are now converts to gas as opposed to charcoal.
The butcher's and farm shop on the lane are a bonus ."
The Cottage, 2023-09-04
Flyover Video & Site Plan
Explore Lower Wood Farm complex from the air by watching our flyover video or by viewing the site plan below.View Video
Our holiday cottages offer quality fittings and furnishings and are tastefully designed with attention to detail, many retaining the old beams and vaulted ceilings. All have been awarded Visit Britain 4 and 5-star gold ratings and sit within five acres of beautiful open gardens and fields with an abundance of wildlife.