Sleeps 6 + Cot
Three-storey semi-detached cottage with a spacious family sitting room, kitchen/diner and ground floor cloakroom. The Cottage enjoys views across the gardens and open countryside.
- Excellent cottage for family, grandparents and friends
- 1 double bedroom with 5ft bed
- Attic double bedroom with 5ft bed and en-suite with spa bath
- 1 twin bedroom
- Shower/WC room
- VisitBritain 4 Star Gold Rated
- Kitchen entry to fully fitted kitchen and diner.
- Separate large comfortable family lounge.
- Cloakroom toilet
- Spacious double bedroom with 5ft bed, TV and cot area if required
- Twin single bedroom and cot area if required
- Shower room with toilet and vanity unit.
Top Attic Floor
- Superb double bedroom with 5 ft bed and vaulted ceilings
- A flat-screen TV and sitting area
- En-suite bathroom with spa bath
- Not suitable for cot
Your Cottage Includes:
- Linen (duvets) and towels
- Oil central heating
- Superfast WIFI
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine with arrival capsules selection
- Smart TV in lounge and DVD
- Highchair, cot, stair-gate and bed guards on request
- Cot linen not included
- Blackout blinds in single bedroom
Shared Complex Facilities:
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Play Barn with lounge area, pool table, table tennis & under 5’s play area
- Children’s outdoor play paddock, swings, climbing frame, football area with goal posts and bike shelter with a selection of bikes to suit all ages.
- Open plan gardens with garden furniture, barbecue and quiet sitting areas
- On-site laundry facilities washing machines & dryer
- Off-road car parking with E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive) Please note Cape Cottage has private parking also with an E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive)
All our cottages are non-smoking and we are unable to accept pets
WHAT OUR GUESTS HAVE TO SAY...
"We loved our stay at The Cottage at Lowerwood Farm. It was immaculately clean and full of plenty of cutlery/crockery and everything you could need was catered for. The shared facilities, swimming pool, playroom and climbing frames were amazing and equally as clean as the cottage. We would recommend it to anyone, especially families. "
The Cottage, 2022-05-03
"This is a wonderful oasis in norfolk,everything you could need in an ideal location.we all had a great time."
The Cottage, 2022-03-19
"We loved this cottage. Could not have asked for any more. Great facilities, great location and great cottage."
The Cottage, 2022-03-16
"Family of 4 ( 2 teens) and Grandma stayed in The Cottage for a mini break to recharge the batteries before Christmas. Everything was perfect. We loved the pool and the games room. The cottage was really warm and cosy and very well equipped. If you have younger children the toys/ games provided in the Games room are plentiful! There are walks you can do straight from the farm and a farmers shop selling meat, cakes and milk a short walk down the lane. The garden is really spacious and well equipped with garden toys. We will definitely be returning. "
The Cottage, 2021-12-01
"Have stayed at lower wood farm many times and it never fails to please.super location and fantastic accommodation.
The Cottage, 2021-10-23
"Lovely fully equipped cottage with everything you need. Swimming pool was lovely and warm and great having it for an hour to ourselves each day. Location is great for Caister, Great Yarmouth and the Norfolk Broads. Would recommend and would stay here again. "
The Cottage, 2021-09-27
"What can I say…. We can’t fault this place at all. We were two grandparents, a mum and dad with two children(9weeks old & 2 yr old). Loads of things and places to amuse the children and a nice ‘getaway’ foe adults.
The Play Barn was amazing and if the weathers bad it’s a god send! Snooker, table tennis, table footie etc"
The Cottage, 2021-09-14
"We stayed in The Cottage July 2021 after a long wait for our holiday due to the covid pandemic. It was great to see that everything was taken care of and that the facilities available were well managed and thought through. We felt very safe. We ordered food in from the caterer advertised on Lower Wood Farm web site. The meal was lovely ( very large ) and delivered promptly to our door with heating instructions, I would highly recommend. "
The Cottage, 2021-07-17
Flyover Video & Site Plan
Explore Lower Wood Farm complex from the air by watching our flyover video or by viewing the site plan below.View Video
Our holiday cottages offer quality fittings and furnishings and are tastefully designed with attention to detail, many retaining the old beams and vaulted ceilings. All have been awarded Visit Britain 4 and 5-star gold ratings and sit within five acres of beautiful open gardens and fields with an abundance of wildlife.