Sleeps 5/6 + Cot
Cape Cottage is our VisitBritain 5 star Gold Award cottage offering guests with physical disabilities every special feature they need.
Built-in 2011, luxury Cape Cottage cleverly blends the needs and comforts for able and less able guests.
Lower Wood Farm’s trademark highest quality fittings and furnishings are not remotely compromised by its adaptations.
Cape Cottage offers an open-plan living area and well-planned kitchen and dining areas, all with the vaulted ceilings and oak beams in keeping with the old farm building style of all our cottages with under-floor heating throughout.
- Bi-fold doors open onto the outside patio and seating area.
- Private parking and full wheelchair access.
- VisitBritain 5 star Gold Award
- Supreme holiday accommodation for family and friends.
- Accessible Cottage. M2 Grade.
- Super-king with en-suite bathroom and separate disabled wet room
- 1 triple bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower over bath.
- Cape Cottage has private car parking for 2 cars plus an EV charging bay.
Your Cottage includes:
- Linen (duvets) and towels
- Oil underfloor heating
- Smart TV and DVD in the lounge
- Both bedrooms have a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
- Superfast WIFI
- Radio with iPod and iPhone docking station
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, drinks chiller, washing machine and Nespresso coffee machine with arrival capsules selection
- Highchair, cot and bed-guard on request.
- Cot linen is NOT provided
- Private BBQ
Shared Complex Facilities:
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Play Barn with lounge area, pool table, table tennis & under 5’s play area
- Children’s outdoor play paddock, swings, climbing frame, football area with goal posts and bike shelter with a selection of bikes to suit all ages.
- Open plan gardens with garden furniture, barbecue and quiet sitting areas
- On-site laundry facilities washing machines & dryer
- Off-road car parking with E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive) Please note Cape Cottage has private parking also with an E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive)
All our cottages are non-smoking and we are unable to accept pets
WHAT OUR GUESTS HAVE TO SAY...
"As usual everything was tip top Jill made the stay relaxing and can I say perfect in all ways.
No one could do more. Luxury for sure."
Cape Cottage, 2024-02-25
"Had a great time staying at lower wood farm
Nothing was to much trouble Jill was so welcoming and helpful
I would definitely rate my stay in Cape Cottage as 5 Star Standard
Hope to stay again in the near future"
Cape Cottage, 2024-01-20
"We have just returned home following another lovely stay at Lowerwood Farm. Our 3 year old had so much fun in the pool and the play barn, even braving the cold and wet to enjoy the shepherd’s hut. This place never fails to please and allows us to recharge our batteries. Already looking forward to our next stay. "
Cape Cottage, 2023-12-01
"We come back here again and again because it is beautiful and my children just love it! The whole place has a luxury feel for a very reasonable price and the surround countryside/beaches are lovely. This break included a halloween party/ trick or treat session which was a source of great excitement. I am not keen on standard trick or treating around the streets but this provided a perfect setting for doing it in a friendly safe environment - thank you!"
Cape Cottage, 2023-11-12
"This is probably one of the best self catering cottages we have stayed in. It’s beautifully furnished, spotlessly clean, well equipped and is very spacious. It’s also set in lovely grounds.
The facilities on site are great as there is a lovely swimming pool that you can book your sole use of for an hours session. There are bikes you can borrow. There is an excellent games room with so many children’s toys, table tennis and a pool table.
We Would highly recommend this cottage without hesitation."
Cape Cottage, 2023-10-17
"The cottage was clean and beautifully furnished. The beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed the pool, and our grandchildren loved the playroom and outside play area."
Cape Cottage, 2023-09-11
"Prefect for our parents who are both getting on. Excellent access throughout and great location next to the Play-barn as they could easily come over to see the grand kids at play. Heating is perfect as is the accessibility of the washrooms - these are top notch. Many thanks for helping to make this a very memorable family event for all."
Cape Cottage, 2023-05-23
"Jill and her family could not do enough for us - excellent customer service prior to travelling and during our stay. The accommodation is very well presented with excellent standards of cleanliness. The facilities on-site e.g. the indoor playbarn, outdoor play area, swimming pool etc., make this a fabulous location for families with toddlers and older children no matter the weather. Well located for those wanting to explore Norfolk. We stayed in Cape Cottage which had good facilities for anyone with limited mobility needs e.g. wet room."
Cape Cottage, 2023-05-17
Flyover Video & Site Plan
Explore Lower Wood Farm complex from the air by watching our flyover video or by viewing the site plan below.View Video
Our holiday cottages offer quality fittings and furnishings and are tastefully designed with attention to detail, many retaining the old beams and vaulted ceilings. All have been awarded Visit Britain 4 and 5-star gold ratings and sit within five acres of beautiful open gardens and fields with an abundance of wildlife.