Sleeps 4 + Cot
A charming sunny courtyard cottage with old beams and vaulted ceilings of the original farm buildings, Bramley has an open-plan sitting room with a kitchen/diner. Adjoining Pipkin, this single-storey cottage enjoys views across The Courtyard and open countryside.
- Excellent cottage for family, grandparents, and friends
- 1 double bedroom
- 2 single bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- VisitBritain 4 Star Gold Rated
- Easy walking access
Your Cottage Includes:
- Linen (duvets) and towels
- Oil central heating
- Superfast WIFI
- Electric cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Smart wall-mounted TV in the lounge
- Highchair, cot, stair-gate and bed guards on request
- Cot linen not included
- Blackout blinds in single bedroom
Shared Complex Facilities:
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Play Barn with lounge area, pool table, table tennis & under 5’s play area
- Children’s outdoor play paddock, swings, climbing frame, football area with goal posts and bike shelter with a selection of bikes to suit all ages.
- Open plan gardens with garden furniture, barbecue and quiet sitting areas
- On-site laundry facilities washing machines & dryer
- Off-road car parking with E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive) Please note Cape Cottage has private parking also with an E.V. charging point (cost not inclusive)
All our cottages are non-smoking and we are unable to accept pets
WHAT OUR GUESTS HAVE TO SAY...
"Everything in the cottage is top quality and well maintained and the pool is also lovely. The pool shower and changing area could be better.
Hope to be back again sometime "
"We had a lovely 4 night stay with friends in a separate cottage. The cottages are in great condition and have everything you need. The added bonus was the play barn and the indoor pool. So much for the kids to do and all in a safe environment!"
"What a fantastic week we’ve had at Lower Wood Farm VIP Guests… lots of fun in the swimming pool, play-barn, local walks in the fields and of course at the various local Parks, Beaches and amusement arcades… A brilliant place to stay especially as a young family"
"Fantastic stay, perfect for a family holiday. Pool was excellent and being able to book it was ideal. Play barn had everything for our toddler and even pool and table tennis for the adults. Would come again."
"This is our 2nd time here, fab place to go with a toddler with the heated pool and the toy play barn. Jill and staff are always very friendly and chatty. "
"The cottage was very spacious and the perfect size for my small family. Waking up to the countryside views was a lovely change from urban life and on-site facilities were very accommodating. One of the things that stuck out was in the evening the skies were so dark that you the stars clearly which my son really loved. With plenty of wildlife around there is always something to see. Thank you Jill and your team."
"We have been coming to Lower Wood Farm for 10 years and we love it. The cottages are clean and comfortable, the facilities are brilliant and the location is great for families. Looking forward to returning next year!"
"Jill is a lovely host. This is our 4th visit to such a wonderful place. Facilities and beach nearby and the cottages have everything you need for a superb stay. Pool and playbarn are a lovely added feature. See you again soon Jill "
Flyover Video & Site Plan
Explore Lower Wood Farm complex from the air by watching our flyover video or by viewing the site plan below.View Video
Our holiday cottages offer quality fittings and furnishings and are tastefully designed with attention to detail, many retaining the old beams and vaulted ceilings. All have been awarded Visit Britain 4 and 5-star gold ratings and sit within five acres of beautiful open gardens and fields with an abundance of wildlife.